Monsoon Season Syndrome

Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 by skidsoil in Labels: , , ,
0


I have couple of entries to be made but I'm way too lazy now, so I just make this quick update instead. There are these things that linger around my thought waiting to be written but I have to hold them first since my eyes won't tolerate with me and my bed is calling me. I know it's 12 pm but I can't help it, I'm so sleepy, I blame the Nasi Lemak I ate for breakfast. Think about it, being at home with not much things to do, no friends due to the fact that you schooled away from home and uninteresting TV programmes, doesn't that BORING you? Plus the monsoon season only makes me feel to hibernate even more. Holidays are supposed to be fun, but mine are mundane. 

ps: I'm turning from Panda to Polar Bear. Wake me up when monsoon ends, I will blog some more then. LOL.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails